Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

QUICK UPDATE

The place to view my pictures has changed. Please check:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bethellent/my_photos

I am really working to add lots of pictures and update my blog SOOOOOOON......I promise!


Until then...

School started last week, with extended hours from 8:30 - 3:00 Tuesday - Friday. Plus we have school committee meetings OFTEN...trying to get new policies in place.

Power goes out every OTHER night now.

I've started teaching piano lessons to 2 kids.

I've also started teaching the Ladies Bible Study every Thursday at town church.

I babysit one night a week on a rotating basis for families on our team.

I've started getting up early to walk about 2 mornings a week and am trying to hit the "gym" for Ugandan aerobics twice a week.

I'm also planning our team worship for the next two weeks.

All this to say that I'm a little busy!!!

BUT I REALLY WILL TRY HARD TO UPDATE THIS WITH MEANINGFUL STUFF SOON!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?