Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, the kindergarten, p2, and p4 students created a "Sweetheart Cafe" for their parents. The kids came early and helped set up, then they served as waiters and waitresses for their parents. It was just lovely!

We also had a combined Valentine's Day party during school, where we ate a yummy picnic lunch, had a guest reader (KK), decorated heart-shaped cookies, and played fun games.

Make sure you check out my pictures: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bethellent/my_photos

My wonderful roommate, Terri, made Amy and I dinner! Plus we got to eat chocolate-covered strawberries!! YUMMY!!

Comments:
You got some pretty sweet pictures on that website of yours.

this is lindsey hampton haha.
 
hey beth! geez I haven't gotten to write you or anything in forever, I'm really sorry! but I'm working on sending you a letter or an email or something soon-hope all is well & i miss you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?