Saturday, March 18, 2006

 

Today I feel....blech.

Do you ever feel like you've got so much to do, you just don't even know where to start? well, i do, and i can't even tell you why or what it is i have to do....

I was just looking through my pictures and trying to organize them. THAT is a chore. I'm sure I have more than 3000 pictures--and I really wish I could post more of them to share. I know I'm really far behind in doing that, so sorry...but I'm taking baby steps.

Today, I did add a couple of pictures to the Tea Plantation.

I also added a "Bat Cave" folder. This is from November. When Kati, Andrea, Lori and I went to the game park (and we stopped on the way at the Tea Plantation) at Jacana Lodge. Andrea and I went on a walk with Robinson, a guide from Queen Elizabeth Park, to a bat cave in hopes of seeing a python!! We didn't get to see the python, but the bats were freaky enough for me! Afterwards, we had lunch together and swam (relaxed by the pool) for a little bit. This is where we saw a beautiful, but poisonous, blue lizard. We also saw several monkeys in the trees. It was pretty cool.

Well, I'm hoping to post the pictures of my sister's visit (way back in December) soon--at least some of them! I also have quite a bit of stuff to write about....soon I hope.

For now, I need to go find something for dinner. Man, it's times like this when I wish I could run to Taco Bell or order a pizza or even chinese food!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?