Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

the QUESTION game

I've recently decided that I'm not the best at keeping in touch with many friends and family members at "home." So what I'm going to do is try to email a question out each week that hopefully people will answer....just to try to stay in touch. Might be silly, but who cares? If even a fourth of the people respond--WOW--I'd just love to hear from people!

In case you don't get my email question of the week, maybe I'll try to post one here too.

Ready for question #1? (Feel free to respond here or email me!)

For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your family or friends again?

Comments:
Hi Beth,
If you mean my current family (wife and kids) I can not imagine loving someone else more than them, so the answer would have to be no. On the other hand if you were refering to the family I grew up in, although I do love them deeply as well, I can picture leaving home to be with my soulmate or serving God as you are in a far away place.
God bless,
Tim K.
 
I would say yes, but there would be qualifiers -- like the purpose of moving to a foreign country. For mission work, yes. For just wanting to find one's self, maybe not.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?