Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

School Goodbyes in the Month of March

The month of March was a sad one in school as we said goodbye to 2 of our classmate. Kiho Sato went to Japan on a 6-month furlough. Also, Eric Choi moved with his family to Kampala so his father could continue working on his language lessons. I realized I had already posted some pictures and wrote about this after I added 18 more pictures and changed the name of the picture folder to "School Goodbyes in the Month of March." SORRY!

But let me tell you about the few extra pictures I added. There was a little going away party for the Satos before they left for Japan. That is one chunk of pictures. I also added 2 pictures from Kiho's last day of school with us. One is just of her and Herin swinging and one is a class picture of P4.

Another group is from a small going away party for Eric and his sister Crystin (in P2), which happened to fall on St. Patrick's Day. We ate lunch with P2 and played some games and then had a big cookie and a prayer circle for the Chois before they moved away.

We sure do miss Kiho and Eric!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?