Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! It actually feels a little more like the Christmas I'm used to since I'm in the States with all the hectic rushing around. I'm certainly not FOND of the craziness and commericiality (is that a word?) of the holiday season, but for some reason, combined with the colder weather, it just feels more like Christmas.

Currently still in Bowie, Maryland but getting ready to head to Columbia, Maryland for a Christmas Eve service at my sister's church. Then we (Debbie, Sarah, and I) are driving to Pennsylvania for a couple of days to spend Christmas with my parents (who went there yesterday) and my aunts and cousins.

Things are going well. It feels like I sort of went to sleep and just woke up 16 months later...a little eerie how things don't really seem to have changed. cell phones....those seem a little different and more confusing to me. Guess I'm just used to my simple simple Ugandan one...

Speaking of cell phones, I have borrowed my mother's and the number is: 301-213-8767

I'll be in Maryland until the 30th of December. I'll be in Michigan from the 30th of December until 4 January. Then I'm back in Bowie until I depart for Uganda on the 10th of January.

Here's hoping you all have a blessed Christmas with your families, friends and dear ones, wherever you may be!

Comments:
Welcome home, Beth! I'm looking forward to seeing you on your swing through Michigan.
 
Hi Beth! I found your blog through Emily's blog. Do you remember me...from Camp WaMaVa!? I love this blog thing. I have reconnected with so many people from Camp. I enjoy reading about your adventures. Hope you are enjoying your visit with your family. Please tell Rachel that I said hello. Happy New Year to you!
 
Hi Beth!
As Tanya said, do you remember me... from Camp WaMaVa?? I found you through Malia's website. I have very fond memories of all the Tunick clan! :-) What's everyone up to? I see you are really doing something worth while with your life and doing what God has called you to do. You look really happy!!
Hope you had a blessed holiday at home with the family and I will be praying for your work there!
Say hi to the rest of your siblings (if they remember who I am.) :-)
Many Blessings, Sheryl
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?