Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Pictures!

Guess who's able to post a some pictures FINALLY!!! I think these pictures mainly go with my last post (from Feb. 11th) except the first couple of family during hte Christmas holiday. So fun to see them all and I can't believe how fast my neice and nephew are growing up! (I'm sure the neice and nephew that I didn't get to see way out in Washington state are growing up fast too!)
First is "baby Logan"...he turned one year old in December and this was the first time I was able to see him. Awww...how sad! But he sure did love my long earrings! And Taylor sure is a talker! (I wonder where she gets that from!) Had a great time seeing them, playing with and reading to them. Hope to get to know them better soon!


Christmas morning at my Aunt Debbie's house. Her family tradition is to give her daughter new Christmas pjs each year...so she gave Debbie, Sarah and I a pair too....aren't we so cute?!? And we match too!!


Next, my beautiful friend Samantha on her wedding day!
I went all the way to America for this! It was so worth it!


I think I talked about going to London and visiting hte British Museum and the British Library with Shane and Carole Gage...so fun!...in my last post. So, the pictures below are:

The Rosetta Stone at the British Museum...I know I studied it (and even taught about it many years ago in Flat Rock, but I just can't wrap my brain around its significance or historical purpose. Shane just told me it's probably the most significant thing to see in the museum so I went to see it (and take a picture of it)! But I totally thought the mummies were way cooler!!
Actually, the museum itself was just beautiful--regardless of all the cool treasures they had!

Beautiful! Cool saying on the floor. Do you see Shane and Carole?


Carole and I at the British Library...SOOOO tired and jetlagged....but sitting on a book!


They wouldn't let us take pictures in the library...could ruin stuff??? who knows? But I'm a rule follower, so I didn't take pictures....except out in the lobby!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?